• Learn the essentials of drawing a compelling, lifelike human face.
• Sharpen your drawing ability with simplified procedures using a systematic approach.
• Each drawing step will progress you from structure and anatomy, to facial features and expression.
• Draw a portrait of a loved one or a historical figure you admire to work with.
• Understand the structure of the facial features and the principles of anatomical proportion.
• Create tonal value, lighting and how to show halftones, highlights and shadows to create a realistic three-dimensional form.
• One to one and small group tuition.
• Learn how to draw the nose, eyes, ears, mouth and render realistic hair.
• Create complex textures like wrinkles, bumps, scratches, pores and skin imperfections.
• All art sessions will be approached in a unique, fun, relaxed studio setting.